Best Pest Control Marketing Company with 100% ROI
Back in the day, pest control in High Point was a somewhat closed market. You had to know someone who had tried a particular company’s services and was satisfied with the results. And though word-of-mouth marketing is sufficient in maintaining a nice customer flow, it has its limits. One day things changed, and it is now simply not enough to just do a good job and have happy clients. Why did this happen?
Today people have practically unlimited access to the Internet. It allows users to find any pest control company in High Point they want, read the reviews, and compare the prices and services. This is why a marketing plan for pest control companies has become a must-have. Finding new customers, rewarding your loyal clients, and raising brand awareness is the new reality for pest control online marketing. The Lasting Trend digital marketing agency specializes in these areas.
Best Offer Ever: Who Is Your Client and How Your Service Can Help Him/ Her
Each and every question from this list should have an answer. When developing your pest control marketing strategy, base it on your client’s image, interests, location, and needs. Let’s say, you have conducted marketing research about your clientele. The results show, that 85% of your customers are wealthy men in their 30s with a wife and kids, who live within a 30 miles from you.
In this case, your marketing strategy should address them. For example, your pest control ad should say, that your methods of dealing with bugs are fast and there are no consequences which may hurt your kid’s health. Your target audience will see this ad, apply it to their situation, and decide that you are the safest bet (especially, if your price is just right) and will choose you over your competitors.
Some Facts About Pest Control Services
With rare exceptions, small business owners and sales people just don't take selling nearly as seriously as they should.
And... because they don't... they lose sales. It's just a fact.
Let me ask you this: Do you have a sales presentation?
Is it written out?
Is it a powerful, compelling, dynamic, hypnotic, seductive, well-thought-out, scripted, proven presentation laid out in proper psychological sequence guaranteed to generate a YES answer?
Can you deliver it with conviction and purpose... even in your sleep?
FACT: No matter what the industry, when you get to the top sales performers... and I mean the world class sales people who win the national awards every year... they all have certain things in common.
- They take selling very seriously!
- They are constantly working on their sales presentations.
- They know that every word, every inflection, every variation is equally important.
- They know it backwards and forwards by heart.
- They have notebooks and/or recorders close by so if... or I should say when... they hit on another good idea... they capture it and work it into their sales presentation.
- They never stop sharpening and honing their sales presentations.
- They are never satisfied that it is as good as it could be.
- They wake up in the middle of the night to write down ideas.
- They never take selling for granted.
- They track every sale, every lead, every contact and every conversation.
- They post-analyze every presentation.
- They are spiritual and superstitious when it comes to selling and their sales presentation.
- They literally never expect to be told NO.
- They never stop learning how to improve their selling skills and increase their closing percentages.
- They are laser focused.
- If they are not out selling, they are probably working on their sales presentation.
- And, maybe most important of all... THEY NEVER GIVE UP!
So... let me ask you this question: How much time do YOU spend learning how to sell more and better?
It doesn't matter whether you are in a full-time sales position... or if you want to sell your boss (or your employees) on a specific idea you have... or maybe you just want to persuade your spouse, your child, your neighbor or your friend, to do a specific thing... YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SELL!
Winging it and playing it off the cuff will only get you so far.
If you rely only on the art of selling and ignore the science of selling, you will never reach your true potential and you will leave a ton of money on the table for the other guys (the ones who do take selling seriously)!
That's just the way it is.
SEO For Pest Control Companies - How to Find Motivated Customers
Whether you already have a pest control business, or want to start one, here are several ideas that are always a good bet to help you grow or start your business.
One simple way to make sure that you're always getting new customers is the 5 neighbor method. What this means, is that every single time that you or one of your technicians performs a service, they don't leave until they've talked to five neighbors to the left of your customer, and five neighbors to the right. If you train your technicians to do this, and keep them supplied with professional looking business cards, you will never have a shortage of new customers.
Another idea to go along with the 5 neighbor method is to hand-write special offers on the back of business cards. Some marketers say that you should have an offer printed right on your business cards. This is a good idea, but you can take it one step further. By always hand-writing the offer on the back of the business card, even if it is the same offer you give to everyone, it will seem like an exclusive offer to that prospect, and you will have a bigger chance of them acting on that offer.
Capitalizing on Facebook is a great way to get your business in front of people that normally wouldn't seek out a pest control company. By setting up a Facebook page, which is different than a regular Facebook profile, whenever someone "likes" your Facebook page, all of that person's friends on Facebook will see that they have "liked" your page. This can result in a lot of people seeing your page, and bring you new business without you doing any extra work.
Pest Control Business Opportunities
Pest Control Marketing is not rocket science. There is no magic bullet that will bring a sudden burst of new customers to your door. But, if you will follow certain PROVEN principles of sales and marketing, you will see your business grow.
It's all about taking action on a regular basis.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about. I was speaking at a pest control conference this past week and a gentleman came up to me and said, "Hal, tell me something I can do to get some new customers fast!"
I said, "OK"
And here's basically what I told him: If you want to grow your business or your organization, here's a simple formula that will work.
Make a commitment to do at least three things... EACH AND EVERY DAY... that are totally focused on getting a new customer and nothing else.
Here are some examples of things you might do to stir up some new customers:
- Ask someone for a referral
- Ask someone to introduce you a specific person of influence in your community
- Make a phone call to a former customer just to touch base and see if you can help them in any way
- Go through your data base and make phone calls (just to let them know you are thinking of them)
- Collect a business card from someone you just met and send them an email offering your services
- Invite a client or contact for coffee or lunch and YOU PAY
- Attend a network meeting, collect business cards and FOLLOW UP
- Drop off some flyers at a strategic location
- Send a hand written THANK YOU card to someone
- If your vehicle is marked, park it in a strategic location
- Make a phone call and introduce yourself to a person of influence in your community
- Attend a social mixer
- Drop off a FREE GIFT to someone
- Give your business card to a total stranger and introduce yourself
- Volunteer somewhere in your community
- Do something extra and totally unexpected for a customer/client
- Do something totally unexpected for a prospect
This list could go on and on.
My point is this: If you will make it a point to do at least three things each and every day with the sole purpose of stirring up another customer... you will end up stirring up a lot of new customers over this next year. I promise.
Now... get started!
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in High Point Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
Discount Pest Control Lead Generation High Point