We Make Pest Control Marketing in North Carolina Look Easy
From website design to SEO strategy, we strive to make our work amazing! Over a decade of internet marketing experience, we’ve learned a thing or two. We know how to create websites that will get people there and turn them into clients! Clicks are nice but dollar signs are a pest control company’s best friend. When it comes down to it, we are invested in the future and growth of your company. As a result, all of our work is focused on one thing: Making You Money! Here are some of the results that we’ve been able to get for other companies like yours in North Carolina.
First impressions can go a long ways. What your potential clients first see might make or break the deal. We make beautiful websites to help you stand out against your competitors. Getting people to your websites is an important part of the process, but it’s only part of it. We make beautiful websites and write content to help the consumers through the sales process. Our websites are focused on getting the user to contact via form, chat or phone call.
At the end of the day, the goal is landing you new clients. However, the first step is often getting your brand in front of potential clients in your local market. Using amazing local SEO abilities, we grow pest control company’s visitors from Google and other search engines in North Carolina. It’s not uncommon for our clients to see nearly 100% increase in organic traffic year over year.
Pest Control Yellow Page Ads: 5 Secrets To Increase Response Without Spending An Extra Penny
The other day I was watching a baseball game and I saw all of these commercial signs in the background. They were all attached to the outfield fence. And I began thinking about those signs.
When I'm riding up and down the roads and highways I see signs posted everywhere. I see signs on buildings, in front of building, on windows, and on the sides of vehicles.
I see billboards and banners. When I'm sitting in a restaurant, I look around and see signs.
Let's face it folks, we live in a world of signs.
Did you know that the #1 most effective advertising media is signage?
The FACT is... you can stick a sign up in front of someone's face almost anywhere and at any time and force them to read it. In most cases, they can't help it. It's just the way our brains work.
And here's another FACT: If the sign doesn't say something moving to the person viewing it, it is probably NOT going to move them!
Now, I want you to go back and read that last sentence five times... and then stop and think about it.
And in order for a sign to be moving, it needs to be emotional. And in order for it to be emotional, it needs to touch something... some issue... in someone's life or business that they are dealing with.
A sign needs to say something. It needs to tell a story. It needs to trigger a reaction in the mind of the viewer in order to generate a buying response. It needs to move them to action and cause them to pick up the phone and call you and do business with you.
Example: Vote For Fred Johnson vs. "Vote for Fred Johnson and LOWER YOUR TAXES NOW!"
Make sense? I hope so.
Now, let me ask you this: Do you use signage to promote your termite and pest control business? I'm sure you do.
Actually your business card is a sign. It is a small little sign you give to someone. They view it, and then choose to either keep it or throw it away.
Why would they want to keep it?
Why would they choose to throw it away?
Which would you prefer they do?
You want them to keep it of course.
Well, ask yourself the same question about you other signage. Do you want them (actually their subconscious mind) to save it... or delete it? What I mean is... do you want them to remember your sign or forget about it?
Of course you want them to remember it. But for what? Aha... that is the big question!
Advertising agents are fond of saying, "We will get you noticed!"
My question to them is always, "Noticed for what?"
You see, it's very important WHY someone is noticing you. I'm confident I could put on a pink thong and run through the shopping mall and get noticed. But for what?
A brightly colored vehicle will get noticed.
But, once someone notices it, what does it say to them?
What compelling message does it deliver?
What irresistible offer do they find there?
After someone notices the vehicle, what else does the vehicle do to convert the viewer into a new paying customer?
Getting noticed is only half of the equation that leads to more new business. The other half is the FOR WHAT?
If your signs don't contain the FOR WHAT... in a clear, concise, compelling, message... YOU ARE LEAVING A LOT OF EASY MONEY ON THE TABLE... the you could be putting in the bank.
And that also is a FACT!
Pest Control Business Opportunities
With rare exceptions, small business owners and sales people just don't take selling nearly as seriously as they should.
And... because they don't... they lose sales. It's just a fact.
Let me ask you this: Do you have a sales presentation?
Is it written out?
Is it a powerful, compelling, dynamic, hypnotic, seductive, well-thought-out, scripted, proven presentation laid out in proper psychological sequence guaranteed to generate a YES answer?
Can you deliver it with conviction and purpose... even in your sleep?
FACT: No matter what the industry, when you get to the top sales performers... and I mean the world class sales people who win the national awards every year... they all have certain things in common.
- They take selling very seriously!
- They are constantly working on their sales presentations.
- They know that every word, every inflection, every variation is equally important.
- They know it backwards and forwards by heart.
- They have notebooks and/or recorders close by so if... or I should say when... they hit on another good idea... they capture it and work it into their sales presentation.
- They never stop sharpening and honing their sales presentations.
- They are never satisfied that it is as good as it could be.
- They wake up in the middle of the night to write down ideas.
- They never take selling for granted.
- They track every sale, every lead, every contact and every conversation.
- They post-analyze every presentation.
- They are spiritual and superstitious when it comes to selling and their sales presentation.
- They literally never expect to be told NO.
- They never stop learning how to improve their selling skills and increase their closing percentages.
- They are laser focused.
- If they are not out selling, they are probably working on their sales presentation.
- And, maybe most important of all... THEY NEVER GIVE UP!
So... let me ask you this question: How much time do YOU spend learning how to sell more and better?
It doesn't matter whether you are in a full-time sales position... or if you want to sell your boss (or your employees) on a specific idea you have... or maybe you just want to persuade your spouse, your child, your neighbor or your friend, to do a specific thing... YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SELL!
Winging it and playing it off the cuff will only get you so far.
If you rely only on the art of selling and ignore the science of selling, you will never reach your true potential and you will leave a ton of money on the table for the other guys (the ones who do take selling seriously)!
That's just the way it is.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in North Carolina Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.
- Custom Pest Control SEO Services North Carolina
- Discount Pest Control Web Design Winston Salem
- Pest Control SEO Services Expert Walkertown
- Pest Control PPC Marketing Reviews Kernersville
- Custom Pest Control PPC Marketing Bethania
- Pest Control Email Marketing Expert Rural Hall
- Custom Pest Control Lead Generation Pfafftown
- Pest Control SEO Services Reviews Wallburg
- Custom Pest Control Lead Generation Clemmons
- Discount Pest Control Lead Generation Lewisville
- Pest Control PPC Marketing Reviews Colfax
- Pest Control Email Marketing Expert Belews Creek
- Pest Control SEO Services Expert Tobaccoville
- Discount Pest Control Email Marketing Germanton
- Discount Pest Control Lead Generation High Point
- Discount Pest Control Email Marketing Walnut Cove
- Custom Pest Control Email Marketing Oak Ridge
- Pest Control Email Marketing Reviews Welcome
- Discount Pest Control Email Marketing King
- Discount Pest Control PPC Marketing Greensboro
- Pest Control Lead Generation Reviews Advance
- Pest Control Web Design Expert Stokesdale
- Custom Pest Control Web Design Thomasville
- Pest Control Email Marketing Expert Jamestown
- Pest Control SEO Services Reviews Lexington
- Pest Control Web Design Reviews East Bend
- Custom Pest Control SEO Services Pine Hall
- Discount Pest Control SEO Services Summerfield
- Discount Pest Control Web Design Pinnacle
- Pest Control Web Design Expert Danbury
- Pest Control Email Marketing Reviews Trinity
- Discount Pest Control PPC Marketing Madison
- Custom Pest Control PPC Marketing Mocksville
- Custom Pest Control PPC Marketing Yadkinville
- Pest Control Web Design Reviews Siloam
- Discount Pest Control PPC Marketing Pilot Mountain
- Discount Pest Control Web Design Mayodan
- Pest Control Web Design Expert Linwood
- Custom Pest Control SEO Services Sophia
- Discount Pest Control Email Marketing Cooleemee
- Custom Pest Control SEO Services Ararat
- Custom Pest Control PPC Marketing Woodleaf
- Discount Pest Control SEO Services Randleman
- Discount Pest Control Lead Generation White Plains
Custom Pest Control Email Marketing North Carolina