PEST CONTROL MARKETING SERVICES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Pest Control Marketing That Generates More Calls, Leads & Sales
Want more booked jobs? You’re going to need online marketing. American adults now spend more than 6 hours per day online on average, and not only that, but 97% of consumers go online to find local services. To connect with them, you need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time—the search engines, local directories, social media, their email inboxes, and all the other places they browse online.
Homeowners, landlords, and property managers need to rely on the most trusted and efficient pest control companies to keep rodents and insects at bay. So, how do you set your business apart from the competition?
This is where digital marketing comes into play for your pest control business! Keep reading to learn how to build your online presence and reach more customers with the right online marketing strategy.
One great thing about digital marketing is that you have the ability to analyze your presence with current and potential customers. Identifying when and where consumers are searching, and how to impact their purchase decision is where a comprehensive marketing strategy comes into play.
Tools such as Google My Business and Google Analytics can help you identify consumer behavior and decide what is and isn’t working.
Did you know that more than 80 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations?
Reputation management and review marketing can help your pest control company:
- Engage with current and future consumers
- Maintain a trusted name and reputation
- Encourage customer contact
- Increase the effectiveness of your paid advertising efforts
Advertising your company’s reviews and reputation can help encourage customers to contact you.
Reviews are becoming more and more relevant in the eyes of search engines like Google and business listing algorithms. And, just like personal recommendations, the most recent and positive reviews make a larger difference.
SEO For Pest Control Companies - How to Find Motivated Customers
With rare exceptions, small business owners and sales people just don't take selling nearly as seriously as they should.
And... because they don't... they lose sales. It's just a fact.
Let me ask you this: Do you have a sales presentation?
Is it written out?
Is it a powerful, compelling, dynamic, hypnotic, seductive, well-thought-out, scripted, proven presentation laid out in proper psychological sequence guaranteed to generate a YES answer?
Can you deliver it with conviction and purpose... even in your sleep?
FACT: No matter what the industry, when you get to the top sales performers... and I mean the world class sales people who win the national awards every year... they all have certain things in common.
- They take selling very seriously!
- They are constantly working on their sales presentations.
- They know that every word, every inflection, every variation is equally important.
- They know it backwards and forwards by heart.
- They have notebooks and/or recorders close by so if... or I should say when... they hit on another good idea... they capture it and work it into their sales presentation.
- They never stop sharpening and honing their sales presentations.
- They are never satisfied that it is as good as it could be.
- They wake up in the middle of the night to write down ideas.
- They never take selling for granted.
- They track every sale, every lead, every contact and every conversation.
- They post-analyze every presentation.
- They are spiritual and superstitious when it comes to selling and their sales presentation.
- They literally never expect to be told NO.
- They never stop learning how to improve their selling skills and increase their closing percentages.
- They are laser focused.
- If they are not out selling, they are probably working on their sales presentation.
- And, maybe most important of all... THEY NEVER GIVE UP!
So... let me ask you this question: How much time do YOU spend learning how to sell more and better?
It doesn't matter whether you are in a full-time sales position... or if you want to sell your boss (or your employees) on a specific idea you have... or maybe you just want to persuade your spouse, your child, your neighbor or your friend, to do a specific thing... YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SELL!
Winging it and playing it off the cuff will only get you so far.
If you rely only on the art of selling and ignore the science of selling, you will never reach your true potential and you will leave a ton of money on the table for the other guys (the ones who do take selling seriously)!
That's just the way it is.
Pest control is a highly competitive field in the paid advertising space, but these advertisements can offer significant benefits.
Not all pests are created equal. Some may be a nuisance, but customers can wait to have them taken care of.
Others, like bedbugs and fleas, instill a sense of urgency with consumers, and they need the service now. Because this is a competitive search and consumers won’t spend time scrolling through the local listings, paid advertisements serve to capture the attention of those customers.
For those who need an exterminator, pest control companies need to ensure that their marketing campaigns are visible where, and when, customers are searching for pest control services.More people use the internet on their phone than their computer, so it’s important for your website to be easy to use and accessible through mobile. Here’s what you should know about mobile optimization for your business.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in North Carolina Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.