PEST CONTROL MARKETING SERVICES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Pest Control Marketing That Generates More Calls, Leads & Sales
Want more booked jobs? You’re going to need online marketing. American adults now spend more than 6 hours per day online on average, and not only that, but 97% of consumers go online to find local services. To connect with them, you need to dominate the web in all the places they spend their time—the search engines, local directories, social media, their email inboxes, and all the other places they browse online.
Homeowners, landlords, and property managers need to rely on the most trusted and efficient pest control companies to keep rodents and insects at bay. So, how do you set your business apart from the competition?
This is where digital marketing comes into play for your pest control business! Keep reading to learn how to build your online presence and reach more customers with the right online marketing strategy.
One great thing about digital marketing is that you have the ability to analyze your presence with current and potential customers. Identifying when and where consumers are searching, and how to impact their purchase decision is where a comprehensive marketing strategy comes into play.
Tools such as Google My Business and Google Analytics can help you identify consumer behavior and decide what is and isn’t working.
Did you know that more than 80 percent of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations?
Reputation management and review marketing can help your pest control company:
- Engage with current and future consumers
- Maintain a trusted name and reputation
- Encourage customer contact
- Increase the effectiveness of your paid advertising efforts
Advertising your company’s reviews and reputation can help encourage customers to contact you.
Reviews are becoming more and more relevant in the eyes of search engines like Google and business listing algorithms. And, just like personal recommendations, the most recent and positive reviews make a larger difference.
Pest Control Maketing Tip - How To Get New Customers FAST!
Pest Control Marketing is not rocket science. There is no magic bullet that will bring a sudden burst of new customers to your door. But, if you will follow certain PROVEN principles of sales and marketing, you will see your business grow.
It's all about taking action on a regular basis.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about. I was speaking at a pest control conference this past week and a gentleman came up to me and said, "Hal, tell me something I can do to get some new customers fast!"
I said, "OK"
And here's basically what I told him: If you want to grow your business or your organization, here's a simple formula that will work.
Make a commitment to do at least three things... EACH AND EVERY DAY... that are totally focused on getting a new customer and nothing else.
Here are some examples of things you might do to stir up some new customers:
- Ask someone for a referral
- Ask someone to introduce you a specific person of influence in your community
- Make a phone call to a former customer just to touch base and see if you can help them in any way
- Go through your data base and make phone calls (just to let them know you are thinking of them)
- Collect a business card from someone you just met and send them an email offering your services
- Invite a client or contact for coffee or lunch and YOU PAY
- Attend a network meeting, collect business cards and FOLLOW UP
- Drop off some flyers at a strategic location
- Send a hand written THANK YOU card to someone
- If your vehicle is marked, park it in a strategic location
- Make a phone call and introduce yourself to a person of influence in your community
- Attend a social mixer
- Drop off a FREE GIFT to someone
- Give your business card to a total stranger and introduce yourself
- Volunteer somewhere in your community
- Do something extra and totally unexpected for a customer/client
- Do something totally unexpected for a prospect
This list could go on and on.
My point is this: If you will make it a point to do at least three things each and every day with the sole purpose of stirring up another customer... you will end up stirring up a lot of new customers over this next year. I promise.
Now... get started!
Pest control is a highly competitive field in the paid advertising space, but these advertisements can offer significant benefits.
Not all pests are created equal. Some may be a nuisance, but customers can wait to have them taken care of.
Others, like bedbugs and fleas, instill a sense of urgency with consumers, and they need the service now. Because this is a competitive search and consumers won’t spend time scrolling through the local listings, paid advertisements serve to capture the attention of those customers.
For those who need an exterminator, pest control companies need to ensure that their marketing campaigns are visible where, and when, customers are searching for pest control services.More people use the internet on their phone than their computer, so it’s important for your website to be easy to use and accessible through mobile. Here’s what you should know about mobile optimization for your business.
Partner with Our Pest Control Marketing Agency in North Carolina Today
Contact us today for a free consultation. Tell us about your situation and we’ll provide you with candid recommendations for online marketing services.